Junior Controller (M/F/X) - Place of work: Fossò (VE)
High Italian Manufacturing (HIM CO Spa) was born from a tradition of excellence of Made in Italy, a leader in the development and distribution of clothing and footwear collections for prestigious luxury brands. HIM CO Spa pays attention to detail and represents the best of Italian craftsmanship with an innovative and progressive vision.
Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. We are looking for a brilliant “Junior Controller (M/F/X)” to join our team.
Primary purpose of the role
- Elaboration and analysis of the budget / forecast and multi-year plans;
- Periodic reporting (P&L, BS) and variance analysis;
- Monitoring of expenditure trends with respect to the budget;
- Verify the achievement of the turnover objectives and the deviations from the objectives;
- Analysis of the differences between forecasts and actual results;
- Analysis and monitoring of the weekly collection order;
- Analysis and monitoring of production progress
- 3-5 ys’ Junior Controller experience;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (mandatory requirement);
- Good problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of English (at least level B2);
- Adaptability and flexibility complete the sought-after profile
The company offers:
- The salary will is commensurated with the actual capacity and experience, good opportunity to grow;
- An engaging experience in the world of Fashion;
- Welcome Day, Training, Networking, etc.
- Company canteen
Type: Full Time – Monday to Friday
Place of work: Fossò (VE), the role requires availability for weekly transfers to one of the Group’s plants in rotation: Milan, Curno (BG), Casarano (LE). Smart working is not foreseen.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
We inform you that for the purposes of starting work to access public and private workplaces, It’s mandatory to be in possession of the Covid-19 Green Certification (pursuant to Legislative Decree 127/2021 starting from 15/10/2021).